Sunday, December 17, 2006

oh gosh!




hey I'm new here so i dont know much about this place


I heard its like a dairy


My site is so dull and iwant it to be cooler and prettier


Do you know how i can do that?


Once my site looks awesome I will start talking about my life and stuff


I have picture to take and show you all!


I'm so glad to be here


For boys only


1st commenter gets a hug


2nd commenter gets a bigger hug


3rd commenter gets a wink


4th commenter gets a little kiss on the mouth


5th commenter gets a kiss on the mouth


For girls only


1st commenter gets a hug


2nd commenter gets a bigger hug


3rd commenter gets a girl kiss/not gay kiss but side one


4th commenter gets my brother



1 comment:

Morgan Green said...

Thanks for commenting on my site, did you get there by clicking on upliftingthoughts.org or did you find me through blogger? It was good hearing from you. How do you overcome depression? Have any good strategies?

Happy holidays
Morgan